By public transport:
Underground M1-Red Line, terminus Rho-fieramilano, entrance “porta Est”
– From highways A7-Genoa, A1-Bologna and A4-Turin, take the Tangenziale Ovest in the direction of North and follow the signs for fieramilano;
– From highway A4-Venice, exit Pero-fieramilano;
– From highways A8-A9 direction Milan, from the “North Milan” gate, for Fiera-East side go on in the direction of A4-Venice and exit fieramilano or for Fiera-West side take the Tangenziale Ovest and follow the signs for fieramilano;
– From highway A8 direction Varese-Como, exit fieramilano
– Car parks P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, PM1, PM2, next to fieramilano;
– Car parks near underground stations:
o Line M1: Bisceglie, Molino Dorino, Lampugnano;
o Line M2: Famagosta; Cascina Gobba;
o Line M3: San Donato.
– Milano Centrale railroad station – Garibaldi railroad station: underground M2-Green Line (direction Abbiategrasso /underground stop Cadorna-Triennale), then underground M1-Red Line, direction Rho-fieramilano;
– Milano Cadorna railroad station (Ferrovie Nord): underground M1 – Red Line, direction Rho-fieramilano.
Shuttle bus from Rho (railway station) to fairground entry (Timetable_linea7_ing.xls).
– From Linate Airport
o Pay-Shuttle every hour to/from fieramilano;
o Bus n°73 head for Milan and then underground M1, terminus Rho-fieramilano.
– From Malpensa Airport
o Malpensa Express Railway every 30 minutes to and from fieramilano (Cadorna railstation), and then underground M1, terminus Rho-fieramilano;
o Pay-shuttle every hour to/from fieramilano